1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
9 years, according to my front page. I joined on June 5th, 2006.
2. What does your username mean?
I think it's fairly obvious? I was 16 at the time, and I'd just started watching anime, which was a very important source of inspiration for me back then. I also had a lot of self-esteem issues, as most people do at that age, so I figured I'd bake the two things into one and ta-daa~! "An idiot who watches anime", basically. It's more of me poking fun at myself for my self-esteem issues rather than mocking anime, though.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Procrastinating Temperamental Airhead
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
I just... Create a lot of OC's and never really do anything with them. I like designing them and their clothes.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Digital painting would be so fucking neat to master. Sure, the more cartoony (ish) look that most of my art seems to be geared towards is fine too, I suppose... But I can't paint for shit, so I think that'd be my first pick if I could choose any art style to master.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?Idk, I don't have much of a preference? Probably digital art, probably a lot of character designs... But aside from that I can't really give any specifics. Anything that inspires me is generally faved, whether it's a 2-minute doodle or a 32-hour painting.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I... I don't know? There are so damn many??? Ok, some random ones at the top of my head:
There are, like... A million more, but sadly I don't have space for them all. :/
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Hmm, I dunno... There are a lot of people I'd like to meet up with, and others that I already have met.
I'd really like to meet ... I'm very sure I've forgotten to add 5+ people or so. Sorry about that. I'm not fully awake yet;;;
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Everyone's taught me a lot, whether it's about art or life, and many of my dA friends have helped me develop as a person, hopefully for the better. The only trouble is that all the people I meet here I end up missing like fuck whenever I'm offline. :I
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Paint Tool SAI and pencils.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Idk... My room, maybe? Or wherever if I'm in the company of someone that inspires me.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Probably all of the good times I've had in different dA groups. I don't think I could pick a specific one, haha... Though out of the groups I think that AoH, TW and ACD are the ones that stand out the most. Good times, good times... ;v;b
When I get something important to write here, I'll let you know. But for now I'll simply tell you that I'm addicted to coca cola, dream of stupid impossibilities and somehow always end up staying awake for way too long.|
In short, I'm pretty normal.