I was tagged by the fabulous
~!1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry!10 Facts About Me:
1. My name is Olivia, though most people (online, a least) call me some variation of Oli/Ollie. Irl I'm often called Olle (Ol-eh(?)) or Olivituss/Olletuss.
2. I'm studying at Uni to become an archaeologist.
3. I've recently gotten into tabletop rp games, like D&D and such, and it's really fun~! (10/10)
4. I have a tendency to be too trusting, borderline naïve, when I socialize with people. My bad. <_<'''
5. I have absolutely no sense of time or direction.
6. I own a crested gecko named Ezio (so named because of the epic leap he made in an attempt to escape the first time I held him), and an aquatic snail named Sven.
7. I'm bad at remembering to eat. It's past dinnertime and so far all I've eaten today is a few crackers.
8. I could kill for a burger and some fries now, man...
9. I really, really, really hate crowds and tight spaces. It doesn't make me nervous as much as it makes me angry and frustrated, and if I'm caught in a crowd I'll eventually tackle my way through as I dash towards freedom. Or I'll yell profanities at people... Or both. :I
10. I practice aikido three times a week, and it's a lot of fun. (:My 10 questions from Noir:1. Who is your most developed original character?
Shogu/Seifer, without a doubt. I first created him back in 2006, and he's been an active OC ever since. I have older OC's ofc, but most of them have been "shelved", so to speak. Shogu has changed A LOT during the past 9 years...2. Do you share any similar traits with the character mentioned in Question one? What are they?
Well, yeah. I share traits with all my OC's. With Shogu I share a limitless amount of pessimism and a generally grumpy demeanor. I also try to hide my true feelings quite often.
3. What is more important to you: The honest, potentially hurtful truth or A sugar coated version?
In the long run... Probably the honest truth, even if it hurts. If I were to deliver bad news to someone I might give them a slightly more sugar coated version, though... Because I hate to see people suffer.4. What are your thoughts on spirituality?
I think that spirituality can be good. I'm agnostic, borderline atheist, so I'm not sure I should have much of an opinion on it? I don't like organized religion due to the violence it's caused throughout history, but as long as people keep their faith and such to themselves and practice it in private without hurting anyone I see no problem with it.5. How do you like to eat your french fries: with ketchup on the side or all over your fries?
Ketchup on the side, plz.
6. What's the best compliment you've ever received?
Uh, I have no idea...? Once when I was in kindergarten my teacher spoke to my dad about how smart I was... She wasn't talking to me, obviously, but I still heard her and it made me happy. I've walked through life feeling very stupid most of the time, so sometimes it's nice to think back on that comment. I feel a bit better, then.
7. If you could have a meal specifically made for you right now, what would it be?
Hamburger with fries and a coke. Or possibly a big, medium-rare piece of steak. HhhhHHHhHHHHHHHH!!!8. If a witch were to cast a spell on you, turning you into an inanimate object, what object would you prefer to be turned into and why?
Oh wow, this is a difficult one. Uhhhh... A hat? Then I could still get out and see the world.
9. Would you rather go way back in time to meet your ancestors or go way into the future to meet your great grandchildren?
I'd probably rather meet my ancestors, I think. It'd probably be fun to see what the future would be like, but at the same time I'm a pessimist, so I'd fear the worst, haha. At least I'd know a bit more of what to expect of the past...10. What's cuter: kittens or puppies?
This is an evil question... Both.My 10 Questions
1. What's your dream pet?
2. If you had to chop a limb off to save your life, which one would you choose?
3. Do you believe that aliens exist or not?
4. If you could turn into an animal at will, which kind of animal would you choose?
5. What are you scared of?
6. What colour is the majority of your clothes?
7. What would be your weapon of choice in the event of a sudden zombie apocalypse?
8. Superpowers. Super strength, super speed, invisibility or flight. Pick one.
9. If you had to paint and decorate your bedroom using only one colour (different hues allowed), which one would you use?
10. Would you rather be able to tell if a person lied or if a person was in love with you, just by looking at them?Tagged
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Everyone who wanna?
I've spent too much time on this journal already. I don't have time to tag people. I need to eat. OTL